Code of Conduct - Skins.Gold Q&A
As a contributor to any Qhub community site, we ask that everyone agrees to adhere to the Qhub Code of Conduct. This outlines what is deemed acceptable or not for all Qhub Owners and Users.
- Ensure your Users contributions to your site are in line with Qhub’s Code of Conduct
- Inappropriate contributions to your community must be dealt with by you as Community Owner accordingly
- Owners must act in a fair and non-discriminative manner at all times towards all contributors
- Your community must not be focussed on or around pornographic, sexual, vulgar, racist, abusive or obscene subject areas
- You must never hide the origin of any content posted by your Users.
- That your community receives activity at least once every 90 days
- That you are solely responsible for all content, links, images, and communications that occur within your community.
- You must deal with any queries or complaints from your Users as soon as you can. Qhub will not deal with community issues between Users (or between User and Owner unless necessary).
- Your contributions to any Qhub site are non-proprietary and not confidential
- You may only post contributions once you have gained the relevant consent
- You behave in a polite manner at all times towards your fellow Qhub community Users and Owners
- You will not post anything obscene, offensive, discriminatory, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, is harmful, tortuous, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, is considered illegal, or that promotes physical harm or injury against any group or individual.
- You will not post or send anything that does or may contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You will not disclose confidential information, employment relationships etc using any Qhub site or community site.
- You must behave in accordance with any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any party.
- You will not impersonate, mislead or misrepresent fellow Users of your association with any person, company or thing.
- Any content/contributions added by you as the User must never promote or been seen to condone information posted regarding illegal subjects and actions, promote physical harm or injury towards anyone, group or animal.
- You will not violate any local, state, national or international law, in any Country via your account intentionally or not.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt Qhub servers or networks connected to the Qhub
- You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- No User will defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of any other community User or Owner
- Qhub takes no responsibility for any goods or services that are posted within any Qhub community sites.
- Qhub Community users have the right to complain to the owner of each community site directly using the contact forms available. In extreme circumstances, those users may need to contact Qhub directly which can be done in the same way.
- You agree that Qhub will preserve content and may also disclose content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is necessary.